From September 27th to 30th, the first edition of the SuperNova technology and future festival took place in Antwerp, Belgium.
The first two days, which were aimed at a professional audience, were sold out in advance and brought a total of 4120 people to the Waagnatie. The sunny weekend brought in more than 30,000 people in over 16 locations and pavilions on 'Het Eilandje'.
SuperNova in NumbersTop
- 47 speakers
- 90+ companies at the Tech Fair
- 376 pitching minutes by 47 scale-ups from 13 European countries
- 185 VCs attending from 14 different countries
- 1,000+ one-on-one meetings in the first two days
- More than 4000 professional visitors the first 2 days
- More than 30,000 visitors for the weekend alone from 23 different countries
SuperNova in ActionTop
Watch the aftermovie of SuperNova Professional
(September 27&28, Thursday and Friday)
Watch the aftermovie of the SuperNova Public Festival
(September 29&30, Saturday and Sunday)